Dr. Banks offers psychological testing that can answer…
What is my diagnosis? Do I have Bipolar Disorder? What is the best treatment for my diagnosis? Do I have ADHD? Can I be screened for ADHD so I can finally get medication? What is my IQ? What is my current mental health status?
- Personality testing and psychological evaluation, for those age 18 and older
- Intellectual testing that tells you all about your IQ, for those age 16 and older
- Thorough ADHD evaluations that provide in-depth analysis of your problems areas and how to handle them, for those age 16 and older
- ADHD Screening that provides information to psychiatrists and physicians, so that you can address your ADHD
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations, for those age 18 and older
All evaluations include interpretation of results and a written, in-depth report that can be provided to physicians and other mental health service providers.
Please contact Dr. Banks for evaluations not listed, information regarding the testing process, and more information about psychological testing.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DR. BANKS DOES NOT OFFER CUSTODY EVALUATIONS, EVALUATIONS INVOLVED IN LEGAL CASES, AND WILL NOT PROVIDE TESTIMONY REGARDING COMPLETED EVALUATIONS.